Sunday 1 June 2014

Artwork - Mermaid WIP

I recently purchased a Bamboo graphics tablet as well as the program Manga Studio in the hopes to improve my art and get me more active when it comes to painting in general. So far I've been playing around with the tablet and I've got to say I love it!

I've decided that along with my miniature painting, I will start including some of my artwork as well. 

Here is one of the first sketches I completed using my tablet.


I am currently working on  larger piece and have already completed the sketch and inking of the piece. I've found a lot of great tutorials for lighting and colouring, as currently they are my weakest points when I come to drawing. 

Here are the WIPs for my current art project. 

The initial sketch


The sketch after it has been cleaned and inked.


No comments:

Post a Comment